|Spiral Bound Cookbook available HERE!|
It’s official, Amazon has received Satisfying Eats 2nd shipment of cookbooks! This cookbook is my 3rd child and I am still so excited everyone is enjoying the recipes! 😉
|My Sweet Family!|
Check out the Reviews on Amazon. Out of 29 reviews, 26 are 5 Star and the other 3 were 4 Star!! I have read every review and made any necessary changes to make the seconnd printing even better than the first!
Also, please check out my latest Cookbook review by a fellow cookbook author!
- Page numbers added to all pictures of recipes.
- Net Carb count on EVERY recipe.
- More pictures added.
- More helpful links in back of book in regards to GMOs, soy, etc.
|Example of updated pictures to include page numbers|
& clearer titles.
|Above is 3 of over 105 pictures of|
recipes in updated book.
- Chocolate Pecan Cookies (page 202): 1/2 tsp baking soda (not 2 tsp).
- Chocolate Ganache (page 200): Updated with simpler recipe from blog HERE (No Fail Ganache).
- Chocolate Flour-less Cake (page 197): Updated to Chocolate Flour-less Torte from blog. Recipe HERE.
- Tasty Sandwich Bun Recipe (page 149): Recipe clarified to include 5 eggs and to add 2 tbsp water if dough is thick.
To thank everyone who has followed my blog over this past year and supported me through purchasing my cookbook, I would like to personally host a giveaway! I will select 2 lucky people to each receive a 1.3 oz bottle of Kal Stevia and a 1 lb bag of Bob’s Red Mill Coconut flour ($26.00 value). This will be a great starter kit for grain-free and sugar-free baking!
All you have to do is share this blog post (or picture on Facebook) via twitter or Facebook, that’s it! Be sure to comment on my Facebook Page that you have shared! Winners will be announced this Friday, April 5th!