11-11-13 Update: I am finishing up the final changes and the eBook should go live tomorrow, November 12th! That gives you one more day to earn a chance to win a free eBook… see below!
Just a few more days until my new cookbook, Comforting Eats, is available as an eBook! I can hardly wait!! To show my excitement and appreciation, I would like to giveaway 5 copies of the eBook on the release date which will be Monday, November 11 and the latest, Tuesday, November 12!
For those of you wanting an actual hard book, the spiral bound version will be available mid December, just in time for Christmas! For details coming up in the next few weeks to be able to Pre-Order your Personalized Copy!
- Contains over 150 Grain-Free, Sugar-Free & Hunger-Free Recipes.
- Over 130 pictures of these mouth-watering dishes.
- Each recipe contains the Net Carb Count as well as calories, fat and grams of protein per serving.
- Contains helpful information about Eating Grain-Free On a Budget with lots of Money-Saving tips.
- Contains Baking Tips & Shortcuts
- More information about Substitutions and how to make most recipes dairy or nut-free.
- And Much, Much, More!
What Types of recipes to expect in Comforting Eats
- Classic Southern desserts like Lemon Tart, Hummingbird Cake & Grandma’s Cream Cheese Pound Cake.
- Classic Southern dishes like Brunswick Stew, Fried Shrimp & Hush Puppies.
- 10 Breakfast recipes such as Homemade Breakfast Sausage & Biscuits with Sausage Gravy.
- 20 NEW Condiment recipes such as Double Strength Vanilla Extract & Refrigerator Sweet & Sour Pickles.
- Over 30 NEW Main Dish recipes including 13 NEW Crock Pot Recipes like Chicken Tortilla Soup & Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken.
- Over 10 NEW Sides like Fried Green Tomatoes and Green Bean Salad.
- 14 Savory Bread recipes including Southern Biscuits and Mini “Corn” Muffins.
- Over 30 Cakes & Sweet Bread recipes like Chocolate Cream Cheese Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting.
- 10 NEW Cookie recipes like Biscotti & Coconut Macaroons.
- Several Pudding and Gelatin recipes such as Banana Cream Tart and Chocolate Pudding Cups.
- Other Delicious Desserts such as “Fried” Ice Cream & Chocolate Nut Clusters.
- “Corn” Bread Stuffing, Congealed Salad, Real-Deal Cranberry Sauce, Slice-n-Bake “Sugar” Cookies, Ginger Snaps, and More!
Are you drooling yet?? Do you want to win an eBook?? All you have to do is “Share” this post on Facebook and tell me your favorite holiday food in the comments below. I will announce the winners as soon as the eBook goes LIVE on Amazon in a few days!
Be sure to check out my first cookbook, Satisfying Eats, for over 250 additional Grain-Free & Low-Carb Recipes!