I’m so excited! When I started my blog a little over 2 years ago, I never expected connecting with so many wonderful people all across the world! I was just a girl who had discovered the greatness of giving up grains and eating lower-carb, and wanted to share my experiences with whoever would listen! I thought I would share a few pictures, give some helpful tips, and be done, but God had more in store for me. I have been able to fulfill a life long dream of writing a cookbook (actually two), and helping people become healthier! This is my purpose and I LOVE what I do!
To show my gratitude, I have contacted a few sponsors, and I am using my own money to giveaway some of my favorite things! I have truly been blessed and I would like to bless others! Thanks so much for your support and for sharing my recipes and posts. Thanks for helping Satisfying Eats reach to 10,000 Likes on Facebook (as of 1-23-14, I am less than 500 Likes away)! In return, I will continue to create original and delicious grain-free & low-carb recipes!
Oh, and get ready for my new recipe, Triple Chocolate Cupcakes (or Whoopie Pies) coming up tomorrow on the blog! Did I mention that the recipe is not only grain-free, low-carb & dairy-free but also nut-free!
Winners please private message me on Facebook to claim your prizes. Congrats!
- $50 Terrasoul Superfoods Gift Certificate (Sponsored by Terrasoul Superfoods) Debi Johnson
- $50 Terrasoul Superfoods Gift Certificate Jen Blackmon
- 5 lbs. of Honeyville Blanched Almond Flour (Sponsored by Honeyville) Samantha Villalon
- Prize Pack of Meat Sticks from Nick’s Sticks (Sponsored by Nick’s Sticks) Patricia Riddle
- 1 Case of Natural Value Coconut Milk (Sponsored by Satisfying Eats) Dottie Zawada
- 1 Gallon of Tropical Traditions Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Sponsored by Satisfying Eats) Tammi Carter
- $50 Gift Certificate to Tropical Traditions (Sponsored by Satisfying Eats) Shelley Hoskins
- Satisfying Eats eBook Megan Messmer Freyer
- Satisfying Eats Spiral Bound Cookbook Jalynn Patterson
- Comforting Eats eBook Eileen @mts.net
- Comforting Eats Spiral Bound Cookbook Lori Adamson
Have you subscribed to my blog? This is one way to make sure you ALWAYS see my post! ==================================================>
Please share with others since you don’t have to worry about your friend winning and not you! HA! I like the idea of 11 prizes and not just one, don’t you? Winner will be announced Sunday, Feb. 2nd at 9:00 pm CST.
To enter the giveaway, follow the directions below==>
a Rafflecopter giveaway