These are DELICIOUS and backed with protein. If I am going to eat breakfast (some days I do fast) it’s going to be REAL food not a “breakfast bar” of carbs and nuts. That is not sustance for me personally.
These breakfast bars not only have 12 grams of protein (not from nuts), it’s also high in fat that will keep you full! This recipe is a great way to try my FREE PARMESAN Mix (see this post for more details).
Let me know if you try them in the comments. I will be posting more recipes using all 3 of my mixes as well as the FREE Parmesan Garlic Biscuit Mix.
Order your mixes today on ETSY and I will add the Parmesan Mix in for free!
Let me know if you have any questions!
- 1 pound breakfast ($2.19 at Aldies)
- 1 cup frozen seasoning blend or chopped veggies of choice ($0.25)
- 3 large eggs ($1.00 based on $4 dozen)
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt or sour cream ($0.13- made own green yogurt)
- 1 package FREE Satisfying Eats Parmesan Garlic Biscuit Mix ($0.00!)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet add breakfast sausage along with seasoning blend or vegetables. Cook on medium to medium high heat until done. Turn off heat.
- Add dairy of choice along with eggs and Parmesan garlic biscuit mix. Stir until ingredients are incorporated.
- Use 2 oz scoop (1/4 cup) and divide mixture into cupcake tins. Optional, top with a little shredded cheese. Bake for 15 minutes.