A few months ago as I was searching the internet for different recipes, and I came across this Peanut Butter Sandwich Bread at http://247lowcarbdiner.blogspot.com. I was skeptical but hungry so I gave it a try. So glad I did! I used it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack.
Of course, it does have a slightly nutty taste but lots of good tasting whole grain breads also do. The most impressive thing about this bread was its lack of a nut flour and how easy it was.
This bread is so versatile. If you want it as a dessert bread, add more stevia.
|With my leftover Blueberry Syrup Recipe|
You can top it with the blueberry syrup for breakfast or brown it in butter in a frying pan for your ham sandwich or burger!
|Toasted in butter for the best ham and cheese sandwich!|
|So good! Best warm.|
Be sure to get the natural peanut butter that only contains peanuts or peanuts and salt. Stir it up baby! You can put it back in the fridge so it won’t separate again or if it is at my house, it won’t make it that long!
|Best invention ever- A Natural Peanut Butter Stirrer!|
|Now you see the oil…|
|Now you don’t!|
|I just love the reaction of the soda and vinegar!! 😉 Let your kids watch!|
|Batter is ready!|
|Before going into oven.|
|Right out of oven.|
- 1 cup natural cashew/almond/peanut butter, smooth
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (if but butter already has salt, you can omit it)
- 2-3 servings Stevia Select (to taste, more if you want sweeter bread)
- Blend all ingredients in large bowl until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour into a loaf pan lined with foil for easy removal. I used a 8.5X 4.5. This makes the bread rise a little higher.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 22-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. (Times will vary based on different ovens. Just don't over bake or it will be dry).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Then remove foil and cool on rack.