Happy Fall Y’all! Finally, Fall is here… the cooler temperatures are not (at least not here in the panhandle of Florida) but at least now it is ok to eat pumpkin spice everything with less judgement! lol
These Pumpkin Pie Muffin Tops are perfect for breakfast, satisfying as a snack and delectable as a dessert! Whether you are on the keto diet, low-carb diet, dairy-free, nut-free or NO DIET AT ALL, these Pumpkin Pin Muffin Tops is that they are the PERFECT food for everyone. 🙂
TIPS & SUBSTITUTIONS:
- Nut butter options: I prefer cashew butter or almond butter (THIS kind has no added sugar or salt). Sunflower seed butter is a great option for nut-free. YES, you can definitely make your own almond butter or cashew butter but I did not.
- Sweetener Options: I used 99% Stevia Select and and additional 1 tablespoon Truvia (I was gifted a HUGE box) but you could also use any sugar substitute or even coconut sugar. The key is to taste BEFORE you bake so that the sweetness can be adjusted. If using sugar or sugar equivalent, use 1/2 cup measurement. You may also have to cook a few additional minutes.
- Pumpkin alternative: These are pumpkin pie muffin tops but you can also use mashed sweet potatoes, banana or unsweetened apple sauce.
- Nut-Free Option: Sunflower seed butter or pumpkin seed butter.
- Pan Options: I LOVE my Muffin Top pan but you can also use a standard (or mini) muffin pan.
Be sure to watch and subscribe to my YouTube Cooking Channel!
If you want to keep seeing new recipes and videos, please share, I would greatly appreciate it!
Just a few things that have been going on…
1/2 cup almond butter
1/4 cup canned pumpkin
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon Stevia Select Stevia (or sweetener of choice)
2 teaspoons grandular sweetener (optional)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1-1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon vinegar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter the bottoms of your muffin top pan (or use liners for muffins).
Add all ingredietns (except sliced almonds) to medium bowl and blend. Taste for sweetness and adjust if needed.
Using 3 tablespoon scoop, divide batter between the 6 wells. Top with sliced almonds.
Bake for 7-9 minutes or until center is just set. DO NOT overbake.
Have you enjoyed this blog post?? I hope you have! If you love my site and have enjoyed all of my recipes and content, please share the content with your family and friends. Also, please consider supporting me and my efforts through my affiliate links. This is at NO cost to you. I simply receive a VERY small commission on purchases made through links on my site or by using THIS link through Amazon. Thanks so much for your continued support!