Who hasn’t eaten a Frosty or two? I have had my share of Wendy’s sugary concoction but I will no longer buy them instead, I will make my own, the no sugar, all natural version. A small Frosty from Wendy’s is 300 calories which comes from the 50 grams of carbohydrates or SUGAR!
Some ingredients I recognize, but most I don’t.
Here is my version and don’t forget you can make it dairy-free by substituting canned coconut milk for the heavy whipping cream. This is also a great way to get your gelatin & coconut oil in for the day! Enjoy!
60-Second Chocolate Frosty2013-12-23 11:35:58Serves 1Write a reviewIngredients
For extra nutrition add
- 8-9 cubes of frozen almond milk (or ice cubes)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or dairy of choice)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping ream (or coconut milk)
- 3 servings KAL Stevia or sweetener of choice, to taste
- 2-1/2 tbsp. raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Great Lakes Gelatin
- Add a ingredients to blender or Ninja.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds until smooth.
Satisfying Eats https://satisfyingeats.com/
- 12/23/13 Update: I now use 3/4 cup milk with 2 tbsp. cream. Also for extra creaminess, add 1/4 of a frozen banana.