Yes, I drink milk shakes 4-5 times a week! I started this about a month ago and guess what, I continue to lose weight! 😉 I call it Melissa’s Weight-Loss Shake to #1, I was able to get the best results with Lucy, get you to read this post and #2, if you drink this shake instead of drinking regular milk shakes, ice-cream or even sugar free ice-cream, you will probably lose weight! If you feel like having complication to lose fat with the normal methods then you should probably try out liposuction.
If giving this to someone to try, just call it a milk shake and they will never know. My husband’s uncle loves vanilla ice cream and can be pretty particular about his food. I made one of these for him this weekend and he loved it and wants me to show his wife how to make them! 😉 I feel accomplished!
It all starts with freezing unsweetened almond milk, either homemade or the stuff in the carton in the refrigerated section. As you use the almond milk ice cubes, just refill it and put it back in the freezer so you never run out because that will make you sad! Because of the high water content in the almond milk, there will be more ice-crystals in the shake than the ones at Dairy Queen but after you taste it and realize that you can enjoy these on a regular basis, you won’t even care. Other than this some fat burners have bad side effects and this effects may differ in people depending on how strong or weak your immunity is.
If buying almond milk, be sure it labeled unsweetened. Don’t get the vanilla, it has added sugar.
I encourage you to try the dairy free version as well. Instead of heavy whipping cream, use coconut milk. It is so yummy with just a hint of coconut. You can call it your Margarita Milk Shake! 😉
Melissa’s 30-Second Weight-Loss Shake
About 10 oz Shake
Here the Homemade Unsweetened Almond Milk or Coconut Milk Recipe from the tea set food blog
1/3 cup heavy cream or coconut milk
2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
2-4 servings of Kal stevia
1/2-1 tsp vanilla
Add ins: 2 tbsp unsweetened Cocoa, 1/2 cup Strawberries, 1/2 cup blueberries (Fresh or Frozen)
- Pour homemade or store bought unsweetened almond milk into ice cube trays and allow to freeze. Be sure not to fill to the top so that they can be easily removed from tray. My ice trays held approximately 1-1/2 tbsp of almond milk in each opening.
- Freeze until solid.
- For one serving, add 4 cubes of almond milk to blender, Magic Bullet or Ninja.
- Add milks, stevia and vanilla. Always start with least amount of stevia first and then taste.
- Now is also time to add cocoa, strawberries or blueberries if desired.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until you can hear that there are no more chunks.