Author: Melissa Monroe McGehee
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup erythritol or other granular sugar substitute*
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon banana extract
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Sweet Baking Mix (216g)
- 1 over-ripened banana, mashed with fork
- Chopped pecans on top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a stand mixer, blend butter and cream cheese for 1 minute. Then add erythritol and blend for another 5 minutes on medium-high speed. Mixture will change to a fluffy white appearance.
- Add eggs, one at a time beating well after each addition. Then add baking mix, cinnamon and extract. Blend on medium-low speed until batter is well blended. Then blend in banana until just combine. Taste for sweetness and adjust if needed.
- Divide batter into 3 small baking tins (around 250g each). Top with nuts. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into bread comes out clean and edges begins to brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 2 minutes before carefully inverting onto cooling rack.
- *If using a granular sweetener that measures cup for cup to sugar, use less, starting with ⅓ cup since Erythritol is less sweet than sugar.
Recipe by Satisfying Eats at https://satisfyingeats.com/sweetbakingmixrecipes-2/