Author: Melissa Monroe McGehee
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup sour cream or canned coconut milk (or combo of both)
- 1 package sweet baking mix (216g)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- *Optional: 1 T erythritol/honey or dash of stevia
- Add butter, eggs, baking mix, sour cream and vanilla into magic bullet cup. Screw on lid firmly and blend for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Preheat griddle.
- Add 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake, separating by 3 inches.
- Cook slowly for 1 to 2 minutes, bubbles will form but all of them may not pop. Carefully slide spatula around all edges before flipping. Cook for another minute or until pancake is done.
- Remove pancakes to cooling rack or kids plate and add more butter to your pan and repeat.
- **If using frying pan or something NON stick: Be sure to cook pancakes on low to low-medium heat and add small amount butter to skillet or frying pan and spread evenly between each batch.
Recipe by Satisfying Eats at https://satisfyingeats.com/sweetbakingmixrecipes-2/