Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Melissa Monroe McGehee
- 1 stick salted butter or vegan equivalent (4 oz.)
- ⅓ cup granular sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extra
- 1 package (216 g) Sweet Baking Mix
- ½ cup Lily Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Blend butter & sweetener with mixer. Then add vanilla and package of Sweet Baking Mix and blend well. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Scoop dough (1-1/2 T scoop) onto cookie sheet 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-13 or just before edges of cookies start to brown (DO NOT OVER BAKE).
- Leave cookies on pan for about 5-10 minutes to allow to harden before transferring to cooling rack.
Recipe by Satisfying Eats at https://satisfyingeats.com/sweetbakingmixrecipes-2/