Author: Melissa Monroe McGehee
- 1-1/2 cup (8 oz.) bittersweet chocolate chips (I use Lily's sugar free)
- 8 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 (216 g) Sweet Baking Mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup cold coffee
- Optional: Extra chocolate chips and chopped Walnuts for top
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Melt chocolate and butter in microwave and stir until smooth.
- Stir in baking mix, eggs, vanilla and water. Taste for sweetness and adjust if needed.
- Scoop into bar brownie pan (1/4 cup scoop in each well). Sprinkle with walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 minutes for fudgy brownies and 12-13 minutes for cake like brownies.. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- ** Baking time will vary GREATLY depending on pan type used. Message me with the type of pan you are using, and I will guide you further.
Calories: 200 Fat: 18 Carbohydrates: 3.7 Fiber: 6.4
Recipe by Satisfying Eats at https://satisfyingeats.com/sweetbakingmixrecipes-2/