Author: Melissa Monroe McGehee
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 (216 g) Sweet Baking Mix
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 ounces of raisins
- Preheat oven to 400° F and line baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a whisk, blend butter, eggs and sour cream in a medium bowl until smooth. Pour in the scone baking Mix, cinnamon and raisins and stir with spatula until well combined.
- Scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet (heaping 2 tablespoons each) and place 3 inches apart. Bake for 10-14 minutes or until biscuits begin to brown. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- Remove from oven and cool on rack. Prepare glaze.
Recipe by Satisfying Eats at https://satisfyingeats.com/sweetbakingmixrecipes-2/