Loaded Cheeseburger Bites
Author: Melissa Monroe McGehee
- 1-pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 large onion, sautéed in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and cooked until tender
- 1 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup (2 ounces) sour cream
- 1 (152 g) Parmesan-Garlic Biscuit Mix
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine cooked ground beef, onion and Cajun Seasoning and stir well.
- In separate bowl, blend butter, eggs and sour cream. Stir in baking mix and shredded cheese. Blend well. Add ground meat and onions and stir.
- Using a 1 tablespoons scoop, scoop mixture onto sheet pan, 2 inches apart. Bake for 10-14 minutes or until cheese begins to brown. Makes 30.
Recipe by Satisfying Eats at https://satisfyingeats.com/parmesanmixrecipes/