Parmesan Biscuit Recipes
Author: Melissa Monroe McGehee
- 1 Parmesan-Garlic Biscuit dry Mix (152 g)
- ½ pound bulk uncooked breakfast sausage
- 1 large egg
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Optional: ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes for extra heat and flavor
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, sausage, egg, cheese and black pepper. Blend well (I use a gloved hand).
- Using 1 tablespoon scoop, scoop mixture onto sheet pan, 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until Sausage Balls begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately transfer to paper towels to cool.
Recipe by Satisfying Eats at https://satisfyingeats.com/parmesanmixrecipes/