|Cheeseburger Pizza Recipe|
I think pizza is the # 1 food most people miss when eating grain free. I hope you enjoy this recipe and load this crust with your favorite pizza toppings. Make the dough and store it in the refrigerator for up to a week or make a double batch of prepared crust and put in the freezer for a quick weeknight meal!
Cheeseburger Pizza Recipe
Taco Pizza (Recipe coming soon)
BBQ Pizza (Recipe coming soon)
Margherita Pizza (Recipe coming soon)
Meat-lovers Pizza (Recipe Coming soon)
Garlic Cheese Pizza Crust
1 cup almond flour (I use Honeyville)
1/4 cup coconut flour (I use Tropical Traditions)
½ cup Parmesan Cheese
2 tsp baking powder
1/8-1/4th tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp salt
4 tbsp butter, melted (I used salted)
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated (packed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 2 cookie sheets with Parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Blend remaining wet ingredients and grated cheese in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry mix with a fork until homogeneous.
- Divide dough into 4 pieces.
- Put dough onto parchment lined cookie sheets, 2 on each pan. Press out dough evenly until it measures around 7 inches in diameter.
- Bake for around 15 minutes or until crust starts to slightly brown.
- Cool on drying rack. Use immediately for freeze for later.
The faces of Satisfying Eats
Some of the links contained in this post are Affiliate Links. If you make a purchase through the links provided, I will receive a small (very small) commission which I will use to buy more ingredients to create more recipes. This is at NO cost to you! I have chosen these products not to receive a commission, but because I think they are the best on the market. These are ingredients and equipment that I actually use. This commission helps compensate me for my time, and justifies the hours each day that I spend in the kitchen creating recipes, on the computer posting blogs, and sharing helpful information with you.
By clicking on any of links in my blog, you are helping me continue doing what I LOVE to do! Also, when purchasing items from Amazon, consider clicking on THIS affiliate link. Anything you purchase within 24 hours after clicking on THIS link, I will receive a small commission as well. Thanks again for all of your support, it is greatly appreciated! More great recipes to come!