It doesn’t get easier than this! Keeping homemade chili seasoning on hand means you can be eating dinner in 10 minutes! Same goes with my taco seasoning and making a yummy taco salad.
Don’t let your lack of planning set you up for failure this New Year. Good food will not just appear in your fridge or on your plate, but bad food always seems to! Check out this post for more tips to success. Need more quick dinner ideas?? Here are 40 Slow Cooker meals.
Looking for more seasoning blends?? Check out this post!
What is you favorite Quick Meal??
- 5 tbsp. chili powder
- 3 tbsp. cumin
- 2 tbsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. basil
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2-4 servings KAL® Pure Stevia or small amount of granular sweetener (optional)
- 1 lb. ground meat (beef, chicken, deer, turkey)
- 24 oz. crushed tomatoes
- Blend ingredients well and store in airtight container.
- Brown and drain ground meat.
- Add 3-5 tbsp. of prepared chili seasoning along with crushed tomatoes to meat.
- Cook on medium until chili comes to a simmer. Taste for seasoning and add more chili seasoning if desired.
- Serve alone or with shredded cheese & sour cream.